ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
NO MISUSE OF OUR SERVICES
You agree not to misuse our services. For example, you may not:
- Use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for promotion of illegal activities.
- Impersonate another person through the Service or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions advertisements, or spam.
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, JUSTAUTHOR’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of JUSTAUTHOR’s providers.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
You may not post any content on the service that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, or physical or mental injury to any other person or the risk of loss or damage to any property.
- Violates of any applicable law, any intellectual property rights, or anyone’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Is defamatory, libellous, or threatening or that constitutes hate speech.
- Contains any information that you do not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty.
For questions about these or any JUSTAUTHOR’s terms or policies, email us at email@example.com